GDPR for COOKIES
PRIVACY STATEMENT FOR COOKIES
- Remembers your sign-in information, so that visitors don't have to re-enter their credentials when re-visiting the site.
- To detect which pages and features on the website are most used by visitors.
- Helps us to find out which ads our visitors are most likely to see so that they don't show the same ads when browsing the site.
What cookies do we use?
Cookies used on our site can be divided into two basic types in terms of durability. Short-term “session cookies" which are only temporary and remain stored in your browser only until you close the browser and the long-term so-called "persistent cookies" that remain stored on your device for much longer or if you do not manually remove them (the time the cookie is retained on your device depends on the cookie settings and your browser settings).
In terms of the function that the individual cookie performs, the cookie can be divided into:
- Conversions - allow you to analyse the performance of different sales channels.
- Tracker (tracking) - in combination with conversions, helps analyse the performance of various ads and web pages.
- Remarketing - to personalise the content of ads and their proper targeting.
- Analytical - help us increase the user's convenience of our site by understanding how users use it.
- Essential - important for the basic functionality of the site.
How to check cookies
You can check and/or delete cookies at your discretion – see the aboutcookies.org page for details. You can clear all cookies stored on your computer, and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being saved. However, you may need to manually edit some settings every time you visit a website, and some services and features will not work.